Tata Signa Models, Specifications and Price
Transportation needs are changing very fast and Vehicles have to deliver better performance and for longer duration, Tata Motors Signa range in the heavy duty truck category engineered with the new age trucking technology offers higher performance and higher comfort.
Tata Signa models comprise of many variants inclusive of:Signa 5523.S, Signa 4623.S, Signa 4018.S tractors and Signa 4923.T, Signa 4823.T, Signa 4223.T, Signa 2818.T Truck range
Let’s have a sneak preview of Tata heavy truck price, models and specifications from Tata Signa range
1. Tata Signa 5523.S
• Tractor truck under the Signa range
• Comes fitted with aCumminsISBe5.9-litre engine and 6-cylinder motor, which churns out a maximum power of 170KW(230HP) @2500R/min and stirs out a torque of 850Nm.
• Perfect for carrying medium sized vehicles, stones, blocks, steel wire rolls and many other heavy products with its enormous GVW of 55,000kg.
• Comfortable air conditioned sleeping cabin fixed with driver GPS system, suspended adjustable driver seats, Tilt & Telescopic steering provides a relaxed driving experience especially during a long journey.
• Built with an advanced emission control technology system called Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) for a pollution free atmosphere.
• Priced from Rs.33.8 lakh (ex-showroom price) offering an Emi option on monthly basis.
2. Tata Signa 4223.T
• Its 5.9L Common Rail engine with 6 cylindersgenerates a maximum power of 171 kW @ 2500 r/min and a torque of 810 Nm @ 1000-1800 r/min for speedy transportation.
• Its power steering with tilt and telescopic feature and maximum grade ability of 18.3% allows for superior performance and safe drive on high terrains and slopes.
• The ex-showroom price of Signa 4223.T is Rs.36.08 Lakhs with attractive loan schemes
• Gross Vehicle Weight of 42,000kg.
3. Tata Signa 4623.S
• 45,500 kg when coupled with a 3-Axle trailer
• 16,200 kg GVW
• Powered torque of 850 Nm @ 1400 - 1700 r/min
• Grade ability of 23% in the first gear - manages efficiently in hilly terrain at higher GCW.
• 400L fuel tank for travelling long routes and earning more profit in the process.
• Priced between Rs.28.5 lakhs (ex-showroom price)
4. Tata Signa 4823.T
• India’s largest 5 Axle truck
• Maximum power of 171 kW (230 HP) @ 2500 r/min
• Maximum torque of 810 Nm @ 1000 - 1800 r/min.
• Grade-ablility of 19% in first gear at 47,500 Kgs
• Electro-pneumatically operated 12.5T twin tyre pusher axle
• Ex-showroom price of Rs 39-40 Lakh