Uses and Models of the Tata Signa range of trucks
Tata Motors continues to produce innovative transport solutions across passenger and commercial vehicle category. These heavy Commercial vehicles proving to be useful in the long run are originally created after gaining a profound understanding of customer needs.
With the launch of the futuristic Tata Signa truck range that offers newly designed cabins, in-built telematics systems and unparalleled engines, Tata Motors hopes to entice transporters with hassle free handling of heavy cargo and faster deliveries.
Tata Motors introduced different configurations under the SIGNA range – SIGNA 3718.T, SIGNA 4223.T, SIGNA 4923.T, SIGNA 4823.T, SIGNA 5523.S tractor-trailer, SIGNA 4623.S tractor-trailer, SIGNA 4018.S tractor-trailer and SIGNA 3518.S tractor-trailer.
Various Industrial Applications of Tata Signa Trucks
Addressing the emerging need of heavy and medium sized commercial vehicles, Tata Signa trucks were launched to support transport functions in the construction, mining, logistics and FMCG sector.
They are well used for the convenient carriage and transportation of bulky cargo over a long distance including rolls of wires, fleet of vehicles, sheets of metal, packaged goods etc.
Tata Signa 5523.S - The robust and sturdy giant
1. It is a tractor-trailer which contains a humongous GVW of 55,000kg and a payload capacity of upto 39T when coupled with suitable 3 axles trailer.
2. It is specially designed for carrying heavy vehicles, stone blocks, steel wire rolls and other bulky cargo.
3. With a maximum grade ability of 20% in first gear, it handles slopes and hilly terrain with ease; thus allowing for a stress-free driving experience for the driver.
4. SIGNA trucks with Cummins ISBe 5.9 litre and engine powered with 170 KW (230HP)@2500r/min, produce a maximum torque of 850 NM to provide higher power and lower maintenance cost.
Tata Signa 4223.T - The young and advanced contender
1. This version of Tata SIGNA is available with a radial tubeless tyre option of 295/80R22.5
2. Gross vehicle weight (GVW) is 42,000kg along with a maximum grade ability of 18%
3. Powered with Cummins ISBe 5.9 litre BS4 common rail engine it gives a maximum torque of 810 Nm @ 1000-1800 r/min
Tata Signa 4623.S – The Innovative transporter
1. An eco-friendly, reliable and fuel efficient vehicle that complies with the latest international norms.
2. When coupled with suitable 3-Axle trailer, the maximum permissible GCW is 45,500 Kg
3. Powered by BS 4 Cummins ISBe 5.9 litre BS4 common rail engine, it produces a maximum power of 170 kW (230 HP) @ 2500 r/min and generates a maximum torque of 850 Nm @ 2500r/min and a gradeability of 20% in first gear.
To sum up, the Tata Signa is an innovative range of Tata heavy and medium trucks with exceptional and tough features for an unmatched transportation experience.
Customer steers towards success with Prima LX 2525.K!
Tata Prima: An Effortless Workhorse